I'm at Massachusetts Institute of Technology studying Mechanical Engineering (B.S. '19).
Through my various courses and experiences, I have developed an interest in robotics, rehabilitation, and product development. I strive to be an engineer/researcher that generates new ideas from an interdisciplinary perspective. I am currently a graduate student working at the Newman Laboratory with Professor Neville Hogan on a robotic rehabilitation device that can help improve balance in patients.
Outside of school, I am a Karate Black Belt heading the team at MIT and have taken on hiphop dancing. Coming from Japan, I am passionate about the international community and hope to work on projects that bridge gaps between nations.
I look forward to hearing from you!
- 2.032 Dynamics
- 2.140 Analysis and Design Feedback Control
- 2.151 Advanced System Dynamics and Control
- 2.168 Learning Machines (Applied Machine Learning to Physical Sciences)
- 6.832 Underactuated Robotics
- 6.862 Applied Machine Learning
- 18.0851 Computational Science and Engineering
- 2.001 Mechanics and Materials I
- 2.002 Mechanics and Materials II
- 2.003 Dynamics and Controls I
- 2.004 Dynamics and Controls II
- 2.007 Design and Manufacturing I
- 2.008 Design and Manufacturing II
- 2.009 Product Engineering Processes
- 2.086 Numerical Computation for Mechanical Engineers
- 2.12 Introduction to Robotics
- 2.744 Product Design (grad)
- 6.0001 Introduction to Computer Science and Programming in Python
- 6.UAR Seminar in Undergraduate Research
- EC.A740 D-Lab: Discovery
- 11.025 D-Lab: Development